Monday, December 7, 2020

Asking Parents For Money

Not asking my parents for money has been a point of pride for me. My mom has been setting a few dollars a side for me, and I figured saving for a house would be a good reason to ask for that money. The following is a paraphrasing of that ask.

Me: Hey, Mom. You know how you had that money set aside for me?

Mom: Yes, what about it?

Me: I was wondering if I could put it in my savings for a house.

Mom: Of course, if it's for that purpose, but don't expect anything else unless I will it!

Me: Wait... Do you mean if you choose to, or if you die?

Mom: Sips Tea Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I Get It OFF Credit?

I paid off my student loans in January, but it seems I replaced one type of debt with another. I attended PAX East in Boston in April. The ...